We don't believe in charging extra for "peak season" so you can choose your holiday dates to suit you, any time of the year!
Short Term Holiday Rental
Weekly = £250/€280
Monthly = £800/€895
Long Term Rental (6 months)
Monthly = £400/€450pcm + utilities
Click on the "Booking Calendar" to check availability and then use the "Contact Form" to request your chosen holiday dates.
We shall then put your chosen dates on "PROVISIONAL HOLD" until we receive a 20% non-refundable deposit (must be paid within 7 days of booking). At this point your holiday becomes confirmed, a copy of your receipt and letter of confirmation will be forwarded to you and you can start to prepare for your vist to "Authentic Spain".
Any outstanding balance must be paid no later than 14 days prior to arrival date.
Please Note: In order to keep our prices competitve, we also request an additional refundable deposit of £200/€225 to cover any breakages/damage to the property. This will be automatically refunded to your account within 1 week of your departure date providing the property and it's contents are left in the same good condition as found.
Payments can be made via Cheque, Paypal or BACS transfer (please state the chosen payment method on the Contact Form).
Authentic Spain - Terms & Conditions
1. OCCUPANCY: The premises are let to you the "Primary Guest" for holiday purposes only for the period as stipulated on your reservation confirmation and for the maximum persons agreed at the time of booking. The "Primary Guest" warrants that they are 21 years of age or over and that person will be held responsible for the conduct of all guests.
2. DESCRIPTIONS: The description of the premises is given in good faith and no responsibility for misinterpretation will be accepted. No refund is given if you are not satisfied with your accommodation.
3. TARIFFS: Are current and are subject to change without notice.
4. ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE: The property will be available for occupancy from 10am on arrival day and is to be vacated by 2pm on the day of departure unless prior arrangements have been previously agreed by the Property Owner. Failure to vacate at the required time will incur a penalty equivalent to one night’s accommodation. Keys are to be returned to the designated drop off point immediately upon check out. A refundable deposit is taken as a security bond to cover any additional expenses incurred.
5. PAYMENT: To confirm your holiday booking we require 20% of the total value of your booking. If this payment is not paid within 7days of the booking the booking will be automatically cancelled. The balance must be paid 14 days prior to arrival. We only accept PayPal, cheque or BACS transfer.
6. SECURITY BOND: The Guest agrees to the Property Owner holding an amount of £200/€250 as a security deposit. To be released if and when the property has been inspected, and the release is approved by Housekeeping. The Guest acknowledges that charges for damages or missing items upon departure will be deducted from the security deposit. Any excess damages will be invoiced to the Primary Guest.
7. BOOKING CONDITIONS: Advance bookings are accepted in good faith. We cannot however accept responsibility in the following circumstances – sale of property; increase in tariff; alteration of the property; malfunction of any inventory items; property withdrawn from letting; noise; inconvenience or loss of view caused by building construction on neighbouring or nearby properties
8. CANCELLATIONS: If we are given written notice more than 60 days’ in advance of your cancelled holiday booking, any payments less the 20% non-refundable deposit will be refunded. If bookings are cancelled within the 60 day period no payment will be refunded unless the property is re-let for the same tariff and same dates, in this case the payment would be refunded less the 20% non-refundable deposit. The same policy applies for reduced stays. If you reduce the length of your stay giving more than 60 days’ notice your tariff will be adjusted accordingly. If you reduce the length of your stay giving less than 60 days’ notice of check in you will be charged the full amount. If we are able to re-let the property for the same dates for the same tariff your tariff will be adjusted accordingly.
9. HOUSEKEEPING: The premises are to be left in the condition of initial occupancy. Additional housekeeping fees will be charged for properties left in an unsatisfactory condition.
10. MAINTENANCE: Any maintenance issues must be reported immediately. The Guest agrees to allow the Property Owner or their Nominee to enter accommodation to arrange necessary repairs.
11. PETS: Pets are permitted on the premises only with prior written approval from the Property Owner and must be accompanied by the pet's Principal Owner. Applications must be made prior to the signing of this agreement. Guests will have their stay terminated immediately if a pet is found on a premise without written approval.
12. NON-SMOKING POLICY: The premises are NON-SMOKING. Any evidence of smoking inside the property will incur extra cleaning charges. Additional housekeeping fees will be charged for properties left in an unsatisfactory condition.
13. OVERCROWDING: Overcrowding of properties will result in the immediate termination of your stay and no refunds will be paid. The number of occupants must not exceed the number stated for the property. If an excess number of guests have been using the property without prior approval then a fee per guest per stay will become payable as deemed reasonable by the Property Owner.
14. FUNCTIONS/GATHERINGS: Functions and gatherings are strictly not permitted and penalties apply. This property is to be utilised for holiday accommodation only. Functions of any sort are not permitted. Immediate eviction will occur and no refund will be given.
15. DAMAGE CHARGES: All damages, breakages or losses to the property and/or furnishings will be charged to the Primary Guest. Report immediately any items found to be damaged or broken upon your arrival.
16. LOST KEYS: Safe keeping of property keys are the responsibility of the Guest. If keys are lost, locks must be changed and the Guest will be responsible for reimbursement to the Property owner.
17. NEIGHBOURS: The Guest shall comply (and ensure that all of the Guest’s Occupants comply) with all Body Corporate by-laws (if applicable) and shall not create or permit (nor allow any of the Guest’s Occupants to create or permit) any noise or nuisance which does or is likely to interfere with the peaceful enjoyment of any other person within the vicinity of the property. Failure to strictly comply entitles the Property Owner to immediately terminate the tenancy without the Guest being entitled to a refund of any monies paid and without the Guest being able to make any claim whatsoever for such termination.
18. BREACH: Breach of any of the above conditions will result in the immediate termination of your stay. Any costs associated with any repair, or loss of income as a result of a guest’s or visitor’s actions, negligence or misconduct will be recovered from the Primary Guest.
19. LINEN: Bed linen and towels will be provided, but the Guest shall be responsible for the laundering of such items during their stay at the property.
20. ACCESS: The Property Owner or their Nominee is permitted to enter the Property during the tenancy provided that notice is given as required by Law.
© 2014 by authenticspain.eu. All rights reserved